Burnett's Atelier in Vitaminwater win
Coca-Cola has appointed Leo Burnett's luxury division, Atelier, to handle its pan-European advertising account for Glacéau Vitaminwater.
Glacéau Vitaminwater: Atelier will work across North-West Europe and the Nordics
The agency picked up the account after a competitive pitch following a review process that kicked off in July.
Atelier will handle campaigns for the brand across North-West Europe - including the UK - and the Nordics.
In the past, Vitaminwater has worked with Droga5 on its global advertising. In the UK, the brand currently works with Exposure on its promotional activity.
Vitaminwater was a worldwide partner of London 2012, where it launched a limited-edition flavour, i-create. The new flavour was unveiled at an opening ceremony with a special performance by the brand's London 2012 Olympic ambassador, Jessie J.
The pop singer launched the first in a series of co-curation projects with Vitaminwater in September 2011.
Leo Burnett Group declined to comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...