BMB wins AllSaints creative and media
AllSaints, the fashion label, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle its £2 million advertising account and BMB Media, the agency's media division, to its media business, without a pitch.
AllSaints: picks BMB for creative and media
BMB is creating a film and online campaign for the fashion store featuring up-and-coming actors, artists, poets, writers and models. The film will show them coming together to celebrate the brand's autumn/winter 2012 collection.
AllSaints' advertising will run across cinema, in-store, social media and online.
This is the first agency appointment made by AllSaints and marks a desire to significantly ramp up marketing activity for the brand to coincide with the launch of the autumn/winter collection.
Trevor Beattie, the BMB partner, said: "Who wouldn't want to work with AllSaints? It's a legendary brand. A genuine individual in a fashion world of mediocre me-toos. They have huge and very exciting plans for the brand and I, for one, can't wait to get stuck in."
AllSaints was founded in 1994 in London. It has standalone shops as well as concessions in department stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...