City AM to launch luxury magazine
City AM, the London-based free business newspaper, is launching a 60-page luxury magazine on 19 September called Bespoke, which will focus on fashion, restaurants, films and exhibitions.
Bespoke: City AM's luxury magazine
The first edition of the monthly title will feature an interview with the actor Clive Owen.
Advertisers that have already booked space in the first issue include Jaeger-LeCoultre, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and Tag Heuer.
Harry Owen, commercial director of City AM, said: "We have responded to demand from both readers and advertisers to increase our lifestyle content, and we’re in an unrivalled position to launch the magazine with a distribution footprint that crosses London from Savile Row to Shoreditch."
The distribution of City AM in July this year was 131,194, an increase of 40.9% year on year after distribution was boosted by 30% in May to reach commuters at the start of their journeys from the South and South-West.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge
- Account Manager - ATL Production - Central London - £30k Source £27000 - £30000 per annum + great prospects, London