City AM to launch luxury magazine
City AM, the London-based free business newspaper, is launching a 60-page luxury magazine on 19 September called Bespoke, which will focus on fashion, restaurants, films and exhibitions.
Bespoke: City AM's luxury magazine
The first edition of the monthly title will feature an interview with the actor Clive Owen.
Advertisers that have already booked space in the first issue include Jaeger-LeCoultre, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and Tag Heuer.
Harry Owen, commercial director of City AM, said: "We have responded to demand from both readers and advertisers to increase our lifestyle content, and we’re in an unrivalled position to launch the magazine with a distribution footprint that crosses London from Savile Row to Shoreditch."
The distribution of City AM in July this year was 131,194, an increase of 40.9% year on year after distribution was boosted by 30% in May to reach commuters at the start of their journeys from the South and South-West.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...