BullionVault starts hunt for agencies
BullionVault, the online investment gold service, is in talks with creative and media agencies as it looks to ramp up its advertising.
BullionVault: seeks agencies amid ramp-up in advertising
The London-based company, owned by Galmarley, allows people to buy, store and sell gold through the
professional bullion market internationally and using professional vaults.
Daniel Jay, the digital marketing executive at BullionVault and the former head of online acquisition at Skype, is leading the process.
There are no incumbents on the above-the-line business. Jay said that, despite speaking to above-the-line agencies, the company will not invest in TV advertising.
Jay described the company as "an online marketplace allowing the consumer to have access to the professional bullion market, buying from one gram to a whole bar".
BullionVault was established in 2005 and makes its revenues from commissions, custody fees, interest receipts and the variance between the buying and selling prices of gold.
The gold industry has had a renaissance during the recession, with experts believing the price of bullion could double over the next five years.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)