Red wins pitch for NSPCC Full Stop campaign work
The Red Consultancy has won a strategic brief for the NSPCC's Full
The campaign, which began in 1999, aims to eradicate cruelty to children
within a generation. Red's main task is to develop a comms framework for
the NSPCC to support the campaign. Red's appointment follows a five-way
The NSPCC believed it was necessary to step up the Full Stop campaign to
create 'permanent changes' in attitudes to child abuse, according to
NSPCC director and CEO Mary Marsh.
Although the NSPCC used WWAV for direct mail and Saatchi & Saatchi for
its above the line advertising, Keith Bradbrook, NSPCC head of media and
PR, said this was the first time it had appointed a strategic PR
'We are now entering the next phase of Full Stop and Red will work with
us across media to decide the best way to take it forward.' He said the
public side of this phase would probably take place in spring next
Red MD David Fuller said that although there was a business strategy to
deliver Full Stop, further work was required on a comms strategy.
'There is a phenomenal amount of coverage in this area and the demands
on the internal team do not allow them to campaign as widely as they
might like,' said Fuller.
He said Red aimed to provide an external perspective and would work
closely with the above the line campaign and with the NSPCC's
The size of the Red team is still to be determined but in the early
stages Fuller will be supported by account director Vicky Fox.
Batchelor's Supernoodles has appointed Red to handle the brand's first
consumer PR brief. In a competitive pitch, Red beat two agencies to win
the six-figure account for a three month brief to support the latest
Supernoodles TV ad campaign.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London