eBay brings in Firstlight to promote advertising offering
Online marketplace eBay has brought in Firstlight to engage advertisers, brands and media agencies with its advertising proposition, Online Retail Media.
Ebay: advertising brief to Firstlight
Following a competitive pitch, Firstlight has been charged with attracting brands and media agencies to advertise with eBay and use its customer insights to shape their digital campaigns.
Firstlight MD Paul Davies said: ‘We understand the issues that digital fragmentation creates for brands and we look forward to demonstrating the value that the eBay advertising solution can deliver.’
The Firstlight team will report to eBay head of corporate communications, UK, Clare Moore-Bridger.
eBay head of advertising Phuong Nguyen said: 'We look forward to working with Firstlight to demonstrate how our platform takes advertising results and brand engagement to the next level.'
The site receives 17 million unique visitors per month and has 60 million live listings in the UK at any time.
Online Retail Media offers traditional online display advertising, homepage takeovers and brand pages. Brands such as House of Fraser, Comet, Philips and BMW advertise with eBay in the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...