Twinings marketing chief departs
Tea brand Twinings is to part ways with its marketing director, Sean Summers, who is moving to Argentina to head ecommerce business MercadoLibre.
Twinings: marketing director Sean Summers leaving
Summers joined Twinings as its UK marketing director two years ago, after spending more than a decade in a variety of roles at PepsiCo.
His most recent position had been that of UK marketing director for Quaker and Tropicana. During his time at Twinings he oversaw the launch of its animated ‘Gets you back to you’ campaign.
Summers, who is from Argentina, will take up the general management role of vice-president of Mercado-Libre’s marketplace business.
The brand is part-owned by eBay and works in a similar way to the ecommerce auction business. It is the number one ecommerce site in Latin America.
Summer leaves Twinings this week. The company is expected to announce a replacement this month.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London