Barclays kicks off £11m UK direct roster rethink
Barclays is reviewing its £11 million UK direct marketing agency arrangements.
Barclays: believed to want to reduce the size of its DM roster
The process is being handled by its procurement department.
The bank is believed to want to reduce the size of its roster. It currently works with a number of agencies across its direct marketing activity, including Balloon Dog, EHS 4D, Soho Square, Teamspirit and VCCP me.
In September 2010, EHS 4D was appointed to Barclays’ consumer-facing direct marketing business, a brief that had previously been overseen on a project basis.
The review is being handled separately to the global digital creative review, which began last week and is also being run by the bank’s procurement department.
Barclays spends more than £11 million on direct mail and digital, according to Nielsen.
BBH and Maxus, which handle advertising and media respectively, are unaffected.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...