ShortList mulls men's lifestyle web offering
ShortList Media, which publishes ShortList and Stylist magazines, is considering the launch of a men's lifestyle version of its e-mail and web-based female offering, Emerald Street.
ShortList: planning web launch
According to industry sources, the working name of the men's title is "Theobald" and the product is scheduled for release in the autumn. However, it is understood that a definite launch date has yet to be fixed.
There have been persistent industry rumours surrounding the launch of a new product from the ShortList stable, initially believed to be a third freesheet magazine.
Emerald Street, which launched in April 2011, is a daily e-mail news service that arrives in subscribers' inboxes from Monday to Friday and is created by the journalists and editors of Stylist. The digital brand is named after the company's address in London's Bloomsbury.
Mike Soutar, the ShortList Media chief executive, would not comment on the launch. However, he said: "ShortList Media is built on developing new media brands and we are constantly in a loop of research and development."
ShortList launched in 2007 and, according to recent Audit Bureau of Circulations figures, has a circulation of 529,010.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)