ShortList mulls men's lifestyle web offering
ShortList Media, which publishes ShortList and Stylist magazines, is considering the launch of a men's lifestyle version of its e-mail and web-based female offering, Emerald Street.
ShortList: planning web launch
According to industry sources, the working name of the men's title is "Theobald" and the product is scheduled for release in the autumn. However, it is understood that a definite launch date has yet to be fixed.
There have been persistent industry rumours surrounding the launch of a new product from the ShortList stable, initially believed to be a third freesheet magazine.
Emerald Street, which launched in April 2011, is a daily e-mail news service that arrives in subscribers' inboxes from Monday to Friday and is created by the journalists and editors of Stylist. The digital brand is named after the company's address in London's Bloomsbury.
Mike Soutar, the ShortList Media chief executive, would not comment on the launch. However, he said: "ShortList Media is built on developing new media brands and we are constantly in a loop of research and development."
ShortList launched in 2007 and, according to recent Audit Bureau of Circulations figures, has a circulation of 529,010.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...