AMV nets Bremont global advertising
Bremont, the luxury watch brand, has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle its global advertising.
Bremont: AMV will create campaign for UK and North America
The British company, which previously developed its advertising in-house, has hired the agency to create a campaign to run this autumn in the UK and North America.
Activity is expected to highlight Bremont's brand values of precision, durability and design.
Bremont, which was founded in 2002 by the brothers Nick and Giles English, produces its watches in limited numbers and was named Luxury Watch Brand of the Year at this year's UK Jewellery Awards.
The brand boosted its profile recently with its sponsorship of Gary Connery, who performed the stunts for "the Queen's" parachute jump into the Olympic Stadium.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive of AMV, said: "Bremont is a fantastic brand with a fantastic story, one that we are revelling in the opportunity to tell the world about."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Print Buyer - Print Purchasing - High Street Brand - £25-27k Salt £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer: £30k Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Programmatic Account Manager Norton Leigh £45,000, Central London