Johnston Press is latest regional publisher to use MediaEquals
Johnston Press is following Northcliffe Media and will begin using online media marketplace MediaEquals, as it aims to simplify its advertising booking process.
Johnston Press: to use MediaEquals platforms for its ad booking process
The MediaEquals platforms will allow agencies to book print and digital ads across the Johnston Press regional titles, which include the Yorkshire Post and The Scotsman, through an online system.
MediaEquals trading platforms offer real-time reporting and campaign management, and integrate with media owners' back-office systems.
Northcliffe Media began using the online booking system earlier this year.
Neil Jones, group commercial and marketing director at Johnston Press, said: "MediaEquals will transform the booking process; reducing transaction costs for all of our customers and helping focus on delivering smarter media solutions, with less administration."
Gary Goodman, MediaEquals chief executive, said: "MediaEquals makes buying media a more streamlined process, and, as the UK’s largest regional publisher, Johnston Press is investing in efficiency."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...