'Rooftop rebels star in Pro Evolution Soccer ads
The Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 game is to be promoted by games publisher Konami with a global campaign including footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
The campaign, launching on Monday (17 September), promotes the new Konami created game, called PES 2013, through an urban roof top party populated by a group of "Rooftop Rebels", who make their way across a city to collect ingredients for the "ultimate" gaming experience, from a generator to a projector and a sofa.
The campaign is split into two parts, with a second film acting as a big-reveal that shows Ronaldo is the brains behind the co-ordination of the rooftop party. The second half of the campaign willl launch on 20 September.
It was created by Frontroom, an agency specialising in entertainment and youth marketing, and will be supported by digital, print, outdoor and point of sale activity.
The campaign aims to pit the PES 2013 game against EA’s FIFA series, its direct football gaming rival with a high adspend.
Jon Murphy, marketing director at Konami, said: "Viva Pro Evo encapsulates the essence of rebellious individuality that marks out Pro Evolution Soccer and its army of loyal fans.
"The innovative new features in PES 2013 combine to deliver an experience that’s unrivalled in the market. Real football fans demand a pure football game and in support of our product innovations, we look forward to Frontroom’s campaign delivering a marked increase in market share."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...