Art of Outdoor invites clients and agencies to see best in Dooh creativity
The best entries in Ocean Outdoor's Art of Outdoor Digital competition, which rewards innovative and creative work in digital out of home (Dooh) advertising, will be showcased at the IMax cinema in London on 11 October.
Art of Outdoor: invites clients and agencies to see best in Dooh creativity
The judging process takes place this week and the winners will be announced on Thursday 11 October when Ocean, in association with Brand Republic, hosts an awards ceremony at the IMax cinema.
Europe’s biggest screen will be used to showcase the best of UK digital out of home creative.
The judges are looking for innovative concepts using full motion, subtle motion and interactivity to engage audiences beyond just the static image.
This year’s judging panel includes: Steve Parker, managing director of Starcom Mediavest; Roy Jeans, chief executive of Rapport; Glen Wilson, managing director of Posterscope; Pavlos Themistocleous, head of digital creative at OgilvyOne; and Craig Morgan, innovation director at Grey London, one of last year’s winners.
Andy Fowler, executive creative director of Brothers and Sisters; digital commentator Adrian Cotterill, editor of the Daily Dooh; Carolyn Nugent, head of digital, UK, Kinetic; Rich Sutcliffe, digital development director at Haymarket Business Media and Tim Bleakley, Ocean Outdoor's chief executive complete the line-up.
Richard Malton, marketing director at Ocean Outdoor, said: "Once again the calibre of entries has been exceptional and the scale of the creative ideas impressive.
"Digital out of home is a powerful medium with big audiences, but this year’s entries have more than captured the potential and the possibilities."
The top three entries will share a £250,000 prize fund and their work will be showcased across four of Ocean’s key digital locations – Eat Street @ Westfield, Holland Park Roundabout, Two Towers East and Two Towers West.
To register for the event, please email email@example.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...