Fallon extends 'Joyville' work for launch of Cadbury Bubbly
Fallon has created an outdoor campaign as part of its Cadbury's "Joyville" activity, supporting the launch of its new product, the Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Mini chocolate bar.
Joyville: Cadbury's campaign by Fallon
The work, which launches today (17 September), features cuddly creatures piloting a mini zeppelin and a parachute to deliver the new, mini version of the bubbly chocolate bars.
According to Cadbury owner Kraft, the sub-brand has already reached £10.1m in retail sales since its launch.
The "joy of mini" press campaign was created by Fallon's executive creative director Santiago Lucero, with creative directors Chris Bovill and John Allison, art director Avril Furness and copy writer Miles Carter.
The ads were produced by Claire Ramasamy at Fallon and Coy! Communications, while designer Mark Denton worked on the campaign with photographer Sean de Sparengo, producer Sara Cummins, media agency PHD and media planner Ailsa Hutchinson.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire