Video: EDF on why it's simple to become a loved energy brand
Martin Stead, marketing director at EDF Energy, says that the biggest challenge facing the energy industry at the moment is the task of regaining the customer's trust; but EDF believes it can be a loved brand - and Zingy is there to help
Martin Stead, marketing director, EDF Energy
In the video interview below, Stead talks about the consumer's need for an energy company that "does the right thing for the customer" as statistics currently show that "86% of people believe that all energy companies are the same". He also hints at whether Zingy will be coming to a shop near you at anytime soon.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...