Sharps Bedrooms shifts marketing approach
Sharps Bedrooms is changing track for it latest TV campaign and using social media to raise awareness of its new 'YouCreate' personalisation service.
The brand's advertising has previously focused solely on bedroom styles, but a new 30-second television execution mixes this approach with the story of three generations of a family as they get dressed in their respective bedrooms in preparation for a lunch out together.
Sharps is also investing more in television activity this year by airing 30-second spots instead of its standard 20-second executions in order to push its proposition in a more emotive way.
Creative by The Market Creative launches today (19 September) during 'Come Dine With Me' on Channel 4 in order to push the start of the brand’s autumn campaign.
Alongside a change in marketing strategy, the retailer is also developing its product offering in order to offer greater personalisation.
It is launching a personalisation service called YouCreate, which will allow customers to apply their own photographs or wallpaper to sliding doors.
Press activity and in-store activity will support the launch of the YouCreate service with national press ads featuring QR codes linking to an educational video on the Sharps’ website.
Sharps Bedrooms has also created an online tool that allows customers to upload photographs in order to visualise the end result of the personalised product before purchasing.
The retailer will also run social media activity featuring ideas for personalised designs in order to drive awareness of YouCreate.
Tim Moore, marketing director at Sharps Bedrooms, said: "YouCreate allows people to express their personality – no longer limited to our range of finishes, they can choose their own.
"This campaign marks the start of a major drive in enhancing customer experiences both in-store and online.
"With the rise of smartphones and increased broadband speeds our marketing activity has become much more digitally focused."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London