AdConnection nets Made.com's £1m media business
Made.com, the online furniture retailer, has appointed AdConnection to handle its £1m media planning and buying account.
Made.com: hires AdConnection to handle its media account
It is understood there was no formal pitch and that AdConnection was appointed based on its "knowledge of the home interest market".
All Response Media was the incumbent on the account.
According to AdConnection, Made.com was particularly impressed with the independent agency’s "success of working with ambitious online brands".
Chris Chinaloy, chief marketing officer of Made.com, said: "AdConnection impressed us with a senior, fast-turnaround team, with the creativity and results to maximise our campaigns."
Catherine Becker, chief executive of AdConnection, said: "We look forward to working for many years with Made.com to help their ambitious growth targets and optimise their investment. We are looking for the best partnerships with media owners to maximise value for their business."
Made.com is backed by a number of investors and entrepreneurs, including Brent Hoberman and Profounders Capital.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)