AdConnection nets Made.com's £1m media business
Made.com, the online furniture retailer, has appointed AdConnection to handle its £1m media planning and buying account.
Made.com: hires AdConnection to handle its media account
It is understood there was no formal pitch and that AdConnection was appointed based on its "knowledge of the home interest market".
All Response Media was the incumbent on the account.
According to AdConnection, Made.com was particularly impressed with the independent agency’s "success of working with ambitious online brands".
Chris Chinaloy, chief marketing officer of Made.com, said: "AdConnection impressed us with a senior, fast-turnaround team, with the creativity and results to maximise our campaigns."
Catherine Becker, chief executive of AdConnection, said: "We look forward to working for many years with Made.com to help their ambitious growth targets and optimise their investment. We are looking for the best partnerships with media owners to maximise value for their business."
Made.com is backed by a number of investors and entrepreneurs, including Brent Hoberman and Profounders Capital.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...