Out and About: Media Week Awards judging special
This week, Out and About takes you behind the scenes of the Media Week Awards judging as the great and good of media decide who will take home the gongs on the biggest night in media.
- Media industry luminaries gather for the Media Week Awards judging at the Yahoo offices in central London co-chaired by MediaCom chief executive Karen Blackett and Channel 4 sales director Jonathan Allan
The Media Week Awards is selling out fast. Information on booking tables can be found here. Don't miss out.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Director - Digital Marketing fishtank £40,000 to £50,000, Reading, Berkshire
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...