Appletiser calls UK ad review
Coca-Cola Enterprises is reviewing the UK integrated account for its Appletiser premium soft-drinks brand.
Fruitiser: looking to create a shortlist in the coming weeks
The brand’s UK distributor has made direct approaches to agencies through its procurement department as it looks to create a shortlist in the coming weeks.
Appletiser, which has not invested in large-scale brand advertising for some time, is looking to build brand awareness and increase sales.
At the start of the year, it invested £3 million in a campaign that focused on promotional, PR and online activity through Brands2Life and BD Network.
The campaign, called "sparkle on", supported the launch of the 350ml handbag-sized and 1.25-litre packs of Appletiser and Grapetiser.
In the past, the brand has worked with agencies including VCCP in the UK and Morrisjones globally in a bid to shed its image as a drink that is only consumed on special occasions. It does not currently retain a UK agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)