Appletiser calls UK ad review
Coca-Cola Enterprises is reviewing the UK integrated account for its Appletiser premium soft-drinks brand.
Fruitiser: looking to create a shortlist in the coming weeks
The brand’s UK distributor has made direct approaches to agencies through its procurement department as it looks to create a shortlist in the coming weeks.
Appletiser, which has not invested in large-scale brand advertising for some time, is looking to build brand awareness and increase sales.
At the start of the year, it invested £3 million in a campaign that focused on promotional, PR and online activity through Brands2Life and BD Network.
The campaign, called "sparkle on", supported the launch of the 350ml handbag-sized and 1.25-litre packs of Appletiser and Grapetiser.
In the past, the brand has worked with agencies including VCCP in the UK and Morrisjones globally in a bid to shed its image as a drink that is only consumed on special occasions. It does not currently retain a UK agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England