Center Parcs picks 18 Feet for ad brief
Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle a brand repositioning brief.
Center Parcs: repositioning brand
18 Feet & Rising, which won the business after a pitch that was handled by Oystercatchers, will be tasked with repositioning the holiday resort brand ahead of a potential ad campaign next year.
The repositioning comes as the brand prepares to open its £250 million resort in Warren Wood, Bedfordshire in 2014.
Center Parcs has previously worked with Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which won the business in 2010.
BMB created TV work showing families taking part in outdoor activities. One spot, which featured on-screen copy that read "4 night breaks from £249 for 4 people", was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after a viewer argued that it was not clear the holiday had to be taken in January.
McCann Erickson Manchester held the Center Parcs account before BMB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London
- Mobile Project / Programme Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Apps) Digital Gurus £55000 - £75000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- Mobile Application Marketing Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, London