AMV scoops global hunger campaign
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been appointed as the lead agency on a campaign to combat global hunger for a coalition of major charities including Oxfam, Christian Aid, Save the Children and Unicef.
Make Poverty History: AMV also worked on campaign
The agency, which won the business without a formal pitch, will now work on a campaign billed as the biggest since the 2005 Make Poverty History initiative, which AMV also worked on. The work will launch next year.
The activity aims to mobilise people behind the issue of global hunger to put pressure on world leaders ahead of the G8 summit in the UK in 2013.
Max Lawson, the chair of the organising committee for the charities, said: "It is great we are working with AMV. Together, we can get millions of people around the country to support this campaign and make 2013 the beginning of the end of hunger."
Ian Pearman, AMV's chief executive, added: "AMV are honoured to take the creative lead on a campaign of such global significance."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)