MPG wins pitch for Your Move media account
MPG Media Contacts has won the £2 million media planning and buying account for the estate agent Your Move.
Your Move: MPG beat a WPP agency for the business
It is understood that the Havas-owned agency pitched against an undisclosed WPP shop for the business and that there was no incumbent.
The pitch process was handled by the intermediary Squadron London.
Your Move claims to have more than 300 proprietary and franchised offices in England and Scotland.
Marc Mendoza, the chief executive of MPG Media Contacts, said: "Your Move is a very successful business in a highly competitive marketplace and we are delighted to be working with them. They have huge ambition."
David Newnes, the managing director of Your Move, said: "We had great chemistry with MPG Media Contacts from day one and were impressed by their thorough understanding of our business and challenges while demonstrating market-leading modelling and analytics."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire