BT readies YouView set-top box marketing offensive
BT is gearing up for a major marketing offensive to promote YouView set-top boxes, which will follow a generic campaign for the internet-connected TV service later this month.
YouView: Lord Sugar, chairman, with the joint partners in the venture
BT, along with TalkTalk, ITV, Channel 5 and the BBC, among others, is an investor in the service that finally launched in this month.
BT said its campaign to support the set-top boxes, which it will offer as part of a package, is likely to kick off in December or January.
The BT campaign will follow a generic campaign, expected to launch later this month. The campaign, funded by YouView's partners, has been created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
TalkTalk began pre-registration for a similar BT offering in July. It is bundling the YouView box with its Plus broadband and phone package.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...