BT readies YouView set-top box marketing offensive
BT is gearing up for a major marketing offensive to promote YouView set-top boxes, which will follow a generic campaign for the internet-connected TV service later this month.
YouView: Lord Sugar, chairman, with the joint partners in the venture
BT, along with TalkTalk, ITV, Channel 5 and the BBC, among others, is an investor in the service that finally launched in this month.
BT said its campaign to support the set-top boxes, which it will offer as part of a package, is likely to kick off in December or January.
The BT campaign will follow a generic campaign, expected to launch later this month. The campaign, funded by YouView's partners, has been created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
TalkTalk began pre-registration for a similar BT offering in July. It is bundling the YouView box with its Plus broadband and phone package.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Marketing Project Officer Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Cambridge
- Social Media Strategist Source £65000 - £75000 per annum + full benefits package, London