BT readies YouView set-top box marketing offensive
BT is gearing up for a major marketing offensive to promote YouView set-top boxes, which will follow a generic campaign for the internet-connected TV service later this month.
YouView: Lord Sugar, chairman, with the joint partners in the venture
BT, along with TalkTalk, ITV, Channel 5 and the BBC, among others, is an investor in the service that finally launched in this month.
BT said its campaign to support the set-top boxes, which it will offer as part of a package, is likely to kick off in December or January.
The BT campaign will follow a generic campaign, expected to launch later this month. The campaign, funded by YouView's partners, has been created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
TalkTalk began pre-registration for a similar BT offering in July. It is bundling the YouView box with its Plus broadband and phone package.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...