Holland & Barrett appoints chief marketing officer
Holland & Barrett operator NBTY Europe has appointed Lysa Hardy to the newly created role of chief marketing officer.
Lysa Hardy: joins Holland & Barrett operator NBTY Europe as chief marketing officer
Hardy, who was previously interim sales and marketing director at RAC, will work alongside Phil Geary, marketing director at Holland & Barrett, overseeing a team of 50.
She will report to chief executive Peter Aldis and will focus on the firm's multi-channel offering, as well as assisting with the firm's ongoing ad review.
The group, which also operates GNC and Nature's Way, has a network of 800-plus UK stores and 30 franchised stores across the globe.
Aldis said: "We welcome Lysa to the business and the corporate board and I are confident she will help us achieve our objectives of enhancing the wellbeing of our customers globally, by delivering the highest quality, best-value nutritional supplements and wellness products."
Hardy spent nine months at RAC. She previously worked at mobile operator Everything Everywhere, which this month rebranded as EE.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...