Kraft kicks off pan-European Toblerone review
Toblerone, the Kraft Foods-owned chocolate brand, is talking to agencies about its pan-European ad account.
Toblerone: has invited agencies to pitch for the business
The company is believed to have approached agencies directly, inviting them to pitch for the business.
Toblerone’s most-recent major TV work, created by Ogilvy & Mather in March 2011, showed a woman de-vising new and interesting ways to eat a bar by breaking up its triangular segments.
The campaign included a website, also by Ogilvy & Mather, that asked: "What makes your Toblerone, Toblerone?" People could then upload videos and participate in monthly challenges.
The Toblerone contest coincides with a review of Kraft’s UK digital roster.
The bulk of Kraft’s UK creative activity is handled by Fallon, which works on its Cadbury products.
In 2010, Toblerone bars became one triangle shorter to overcome the rising cost of ingredients.
Toblerone’s distinctive triangular shape is based on the Folies Bergère in Paris, whose dancers ended their performances in the shape of a pyramid.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)