Kraft kicks off pan-European Toblerone review
Toblerone, the Kraft Foods-owned chocolate brand, is talking to agencies about its pan-European ad account.
Toblerone: has invited agencies to pitch for the business
The company is believed to have approached agencies directly, inviting them to pitch for the business.
Toblerone’s most-recent major TV work, created by Ogilvy & Mather in March 2011, showed a woman de-vising new and interesting ways to eat a bar by breaking up its triangular segments.
The campaign included a website, also by Ogilvy & Mather, that asked: "What makes your Toblerone, Toblerone?" People could then upload videos and participate in monthly challenges.
The Toblerone contest coincides with a review of Kraft’s UK digital roster.
The bulk of Kraft’s UK creative activity is handled by Fallon, which works on its Cadbury products.
In 2010, Toblerone bars became one triangle shorter to overcome the rising cost of ingredients.
Toblerone’s distinctive triangular shape is based on the Folies Bergère in Paris, whose dancers ended their performances in the shape of a pyramid.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)