Yakult launches digital advertising review
Yakult is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European digital account. The review is being handled in-house.
Yakult: Elvis is in contention
The Japanese fermented milk brand has shortlisted four agencies ahead of a pitch. They include Elvis, which handles Yakult’s CRM account in the UK and Ireland.
The appointed agency will work across mainland Europe in markets including the UK, Ireland, France, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria.
Yakult has worked with Havas Worldwide London on its advertising business in the UK for five years. The agency is behind the brand’s strapline, "Listen to your gut", which launched in 2009.
Havas Worldwide’s most-recent ad campaign included characters whose inner voice urge them to trust their "gut instincts".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Ads Ops Executive @ Premium Network Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + 20% bonus and breat benefits, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...