Yakult launches digital advertising review
Yakult is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European digital account. The review is being handled in-house.
Yakult: Elvis is in contention
The Japanese fermented milk brand has shortlisted four agencies ahead of a pitch. They include Elvis, which handles Yakult’s CRM account in the UK and Ireland.
The appointed agency will work across mainland Europe in markets including the UK, Ireland, France, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria.
Yakult has worked with Havas Worldwide London on its advertising business in the UK for five years. The agency is behind the brand’s strapline, "Listen to your gut", which launched in 2009.
Havas Worldwide’s most-recent ad campaign included characters whose inner voice urge them to trust their "gut instincts".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)