Victoria Plumb to launch first TV campaign
Online luxury bathroom retailer Victoria Plumb will launch its first television advertising campaign next week as part of an "aggressive" marketing drive.
Victoria Plumb: bathroom retailer rolls out debut television ad campaign
The Yorkshire-based brand expects to achieve £25m sales this financial year and is turning to TV in order to boost sales, over and above the double-digit sales increases it is currently recording year on year.
Television activity will launch on Monday (1 October) as part of a six-figure campaign that will run for four weeks. The retailer said the "aggressive" marketing strategy would continue into 2013.
The creative showcases one of the brand’s "luxurious" bathrooms and emphasises their affordability with the strapline "always low prices", while also drawing attention to a sale running until 31 October.
Principles Agency created the ad, which features a woman in a bath as the central character, in order to appeal to the brand's existing customer base of female homeowners over the age of 30.
Sam Jenkinson, marketing manager at Victoria Plumb, said: "We are launching our first TV advertising campaign as a major step forward in our ambitions for the brand.
"As well as raising our profile, we are reaching out to a new audience to attract new customers by presenting stylish bathroom options at very competitive prices."
Television activity will be supported by national print advertising across national newspapers and the production of the brand's first consumer product brochure, which aims to help convert web traffic into orders.
Carat is handling media planning and buying.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Head of Brand Marketing, Youth Travel (7 mth FTC) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Kingston upon Thames
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West