IPA seeks support for Ad School 2013
The IPA is looking to expand its annual Ad School training scheme after a record number of students graduated from the 2012 course.
Grads: rising number of applications for IPA's Ad School
This year's IPA Ad School received 247 applications – three times more than the 2011 course – and saw 35 students graduate from the eight-week programme that offers placements at agencies to work on live briefs, projects and pitches.
The IPA said that 18 of the students have secured longer placements and jobs in the agencies that participated.
This week, it invited agencies that have not been involved previously to join the 2013 programme.
The IPA has also launched its first Search Programme for graduates, which will offer students the opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading search marketing agencies.
CHI & Partners launched its own graduate scheme this week.
The advertising agency is seeking applicants for placement in September 2013. Interviews will take place in November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...