Co-op seeks shop for £3m direct marketing
The Co-operative Group is seeking an agency to handle its £3 million direct marketing account.
The Co-operative: DM review
The full scope of the pitch is still being finalised but, in the past, the majority of The Co-op's DM has focused on its Membership card. The card offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with agencies including TDA and Refinery on DM. Amaze and Rapp Edinburgh currently handle its digital design.
The DM overhaul follows The Co-op's £50 million advertising review earlier this year, which resulted in the appointment of Leo Burnett after a pitch against Now and CHI & Partners.
The Co-op is re-evaluating its "good for everyone" strapline following the review. The group is now trialling the straplines "You and Us. The Co-operative" and "Here for you for life", according to Marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London