Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO nets ad account for FSCS
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its advertising account.
FSCS: AMV beat DLKW Lowe and M&C Saatchi
AMV won the business after a pitch against DLKW Lowe and M&C Saatchi.
The agency will work alongside the FSCS to develop a new strategic and creative direction for the brand, and will deliver an integrated campaign in early 2013.
The FSCS is an independent body set up by the Government in 2001 to protect consumer savings, insurance and investments. Its role has grown during the economic downturn after the collapse of UK banks such as Northern Rock.
The previous incumbent was McCann Manchester, which had held the business since 2010. The agency's last major work for the brand was an awareness campaign that featured stop-motion clay animation characters.
AMV's appointment follows the hiring of UM London in April to handle communications planning for the FSCS.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London