Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO nets ad account for FSCS
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its advertising account.
FSCS: AMV beat DLKW Lowe and M&C Saatchi
AMV won the business after a pitch against DLKW Lowe and M&C Saatchi.
The agency will work alongside the FSCS to develop a new strategic and creative direction for the brand, and will deliver an integrated campaign in early 2013.
The FSCS is an independent body set up by the Government in 2001 to protect consumer savings, insurance and investments. Its role has grown during the economic downturn after the collapse of UK banks such as Northern Rock.
The previous incumbent was McCann Manchester, which had held the business since 2010. The agency's last major work for the brand was an awareness campaign that featured stop-motion clay animation characters.
AMV's appointment follows the hiring of UM London in April to handle communications planning for the FSCS.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)