Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO nets ad account for FSCS
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its advertising account.
FSCS: AMV beat DLKW Lowe and M&C Saatchi
AMV won the business after a pitch against DLKW Lowe and M&C Saatchi.
The agency will work alongside the FSCS to develop a new strategic and creative direction for the brand, and will deliver an integrated campaign in early 2013.
The FSCS is an independent body set up by the Government in 2001 to protect consumer savings, insurance and investments. Its role has grown during the economic downturn after the collapse of UK banks such as Northern Rock.
The previous incumbent was McCann Manchester, which had held the business since 2010. The agency's last major work for the brand was an awareness campaign that featured stop-motion clay animation characters.
AMV's appointment follows the hiring of UM London in April to handle communications planning for the FSCS.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london