NSPCC hires OMD for £8m media job
The NSPCC has hired OMD to handle its £8 million consolidated media planning and buying account.
NSPCC: OMD will oversee media planning and buying
OMD landed the business after a pitch against MPG Media Contacts and Maxus in a process that was handled by the intermediary Tina Fegent.
Rapp is the incumbent on the charity's direct response media planning and buying business, and ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for above-the-line campaigns.
OMD's win follows the appointment in August of Inferno to the NSPCC's advertising account.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi. Parker left the charity last month.
In July, the NSPCC launched a hard-hitting online film to raise awareness of its helpline service, ChildLine, which urged children to speak out about physical abuse.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)