NSPCC hires OMD for £8m media job
The NSPCC has hired OMD to handle its £8 million consolidated media planning and buying account.
NSPCC: OMD will oversee media planning and buying
OMD landed the business after a pitch against MPG Media Contacts and Maxus in a process that was handled by the intermediary Tina Fegent.
Rapp is the incumbent on the charity's direct response media planning and buying business, and ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for above-the-line campaigns.
OMD's win follows the appointment in August of Inferno to the NSPCC's advertising account.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi. Parker left the charity last month.
In July, the NSPCC launched a hard-hitting online film to raise awareness of its helpline service, ChildLine, which urged children to speak out about physical abuse.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)