NSPCC hires OMD for £8m media job
The NSPCC has hired OMD to handle its £8 million consolidated media planning and buying account.
NSPCC: OMD will oversee media planning and buying
OMD landed the business after a pitch against MPG Media Contacts and Maxus in a process that was handled by the intermediary Tina Fegent.
Rapp is the incumbent on the charity's direct response media planning and buying business, and ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for above-the-line campaigns.
OMD's win follows the appointment in August of Inferno to the NSPCC's advertising account.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi. Parker left the charity last month.
In July, the NSPCC launched a hard-hitting online film to raise awareness of its helpline service, ChildLine, which urged children to speak out about physical abuse.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London