AIS scoops Vodafone loyalty marketing brief
Archibald Ingall Stretton has landed Vodafone's loyalty marketing business as the brand looks to launch a burst of activity ahead of Christmas.
Vodafone: wants activity for VIP programme before Christmas
The agency, which has experience of the mobile category through its former client O2, picked up the account without a pitch. It is expected to work on Vodafone VIP, which rewards customers with tickets to sporting, music and fashion events.
The win goes some way to making up for AIS's loss in November last year of the O2 account, which moved to Lida.
The loyalty marketing review was overseen by Vodafone's director of brand marketing, Danielle Crook.
In the past, Vodafone has focused on promoting the VIP programme through retail advertising, which is handled by The Marketing Store.
It will now aim to reposition the scheme predominately through digital activity in the run-up to Christmas.
G2 Joshua continues to handle the rest of Vodafone's direct marketing business, while Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R oversees its advertising work.
Last month, Vodafone UK called a review of its estimated £10 million digital advertising operations.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Account Director Tomorrow Recruitment £55000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Search Ultimate Asset £38000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London