Virgin Media gets set for Mo Farah's Mobot campaign
Virgin Media is launching its latest press campaign featuring Olympic running champion Mo Farah doing his famous 'Mobot'.
Mo Farah: celebrates with his Mobot in Virgin Media ad
The double Olympic gold medal winner celebrates doing his Mobot pose after realising Virgin Media customers get extras, such as HD channels and double broadband speeds, without having to pay for them.
The strapline reads, "Can’t say Farah than that". BBH was behind the ads, while Fifty6 handled the planning and buying. Tom Drew and Uche Uzugwu were the creative team on the campaign.
The ads, which form part of a multimillion-pound campaign that started last month, will run across outdoor, press, digital and mobile from Monday (1 October).
Farah is the latest Virgin Media brand ambassador, following in the famous footsteps of Stephen Fry, David Tennant, Samuel L Jackson, Uma Thurman and Usain Bolt.
Jeff Dodds, executive director of brand and marketing communications at Virgin Media, said: "What better way to remind our customers of how Virgin Media goes the extra mile to deliver brilliant services than with national hero, Mo Farah?
"Mo's brought us some golden moments throughout 2012 and with amazing digital services, including HD TV at no extra cost and the UK's fastest widely available broadband, Virgin Media is the perfect place to enjoy them all."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...