Tesco and Sony react to cinema lead time change
Tesco and Sony Home Entertainment have taken advantage of shorter lead times for cinema advertising brought about by sales house DCM's switch to digital delivery this week.
Simon Rees: 'rewarding to see how advertisers are embracing DCM’s switch to digital'
The switch cuts copy delivery deadlines from three weeks to one week, allowing Tesco to start running an ad today (28 September) that it submitted this Monday (24 September).
The retailer’s "Quality apples" ad is believed to have been reformatted since running last year in Scotland and Wales.
Sony Home Entertainment is running an ad that will take advantage of the new system's ability to rotate copy.
The ad promotes the DVD release of 'Breaking Bad Series 4'. Versions seen before its release on Monday (1 October) will carry the copy "out Monday’ and versions seen after release will carry "out now".
Simon Rees, managing director of DCM, said: "It is rewarding to see how advertisers are embracing DCM’s switch to digital and tailoring the opportunities to their bespoke campaigns."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...