Agencies urged to express views on Government procurement
The Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) is calling on agencies to submit their views on the progress of the Government's procurement reforms to the Confederation of British Industry (CBI).
The CBI is running a confidential online survey that will inform a report it plans to publish in November.
Scott Knox, managing director of the MAA, said: "As representatives of all types and sizes of agencies, we’re keen to highlight that the new arrangement must support all disciplines, not just larger advertising agencies, which may be better equipped to handle the often bureaucratic process that can arise from selling services to the public sector."
The MAA claims many of the key recommendations in the CBI’s previous report on procurement, published in October 2011, were reflected in subsequent announcements.
The survey is open until 12 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)