Agencies urged to express views on Government procurement
The Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) is calling on agencies to submit their views on the progress of the Government's procurement reforms to the Confederation of British Industry (CBI).
The CBI is running a confidential online survey that will inform a report it plans to publish in November.
Scott Knox, managing director of the MAA, said: "As representatives of all types and sizes of agencies, we’re keen to highlight that the new arrangement must support all disciplines, not just larger advertising agencies, which may be better equipped to handle the often bureaucratic process that can arise from selling services to the public sector."
The MAA claims many of the key recommendations in the CBI’s previous report on procurement, published in October 2011, were reflected in subsequent announcements.
The survey is open until 12 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)