Domino's Pizza commits budget to Facebook ad exchange
Domino's Pizza has praised Facebook's new ad exchange as a "significant innovation" and committed an ongoing budget to it.
Domino's Pizza: praised Facebook's FBX ad exchange offering
The brand's media agency Arena Media trialled the real-time bidding offering, called FBX, through the MediaMath platform during the last week of August, using Domino’s first party data to inform its user targeting and precisely value individual bids.
The trial compared FBX to "standard" real-time bidding, using the same creative for each ad.
FBX delivered a 75% reduction in cost per sale compared to standard RTB ads, according to Arena.
Arena claimed: "Though initial results for response rate and click through rate were less than standard RTB, the liquidity of FBX resulted in the delivery of an extremely competitive CPA."
Simon Wallis, sales and marketing director at Domino's Pizza UK, said: "Facebook has always been an important part of our marketing mix. FBX is a significant innovation, which will allow us to further develop Facebook as an acquisition channel, building on our social success."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London