Honda promotes Moll to top European marketing job
Honda has today (2 October) appointed internal candidate Martin Moll to replace Ian Armstrong as head of the company's European marketing operations.
Martin Moll: to head up European marketing operations at Honda
The appointment is part of a restructure in which Olivia Dunn takes up the top UK marketing role.
Moll, currently head of Honda's UK marketing department, will assume the role of head of marketing communications and will take up the post on October 22.
Armstrong left Honda in January to join Jaguar in a global marketing role.
Moll, who has been with Honda for 17 years, has been head of the company's UK marketing department since April 2010.
Honda said that Moll "will be pivotal in developing a coordinated European marketing strategy, based around the need for a consistent and clear Honda brand image across the region.
Moll said: "It's an exciting time for me to join the European business and with the announcements of some key products, it presents a great opportunity for us to reinforce the brand qualities and strengths with consumers in the 27 countries in the region."
Replacing Moll will be Olivia Dunn, who takes over the role of head of marketing for Honda UK, also on October 22.
Dunn has been with Honda for 11 years, has been responsible for delivering a range of product launches and tactical campaigns.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire