VIDEO: What Marketing's Nxt Gen 2012 could do for your career
Those hoping to be named one of Marketing's Nxt Gen 2012, run in association with Engine, have until the end of this week to put themselves forward, or be nominated.
To be considered, marketers must work brand-side, be aged under 30, and be able to demonstrate why they stand out from the crowd.
In no more than 200 words, emailed submissions must show how you (or your nominee) have excelled in your marketing career beyond your/their years and peers; highlight a real example of a project you/they have led, which exceeded results expectations; and show evidence of your/their passion for the brand.
To nominate yourself, or a young marketer within your business who stands apart from their peers, send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 October.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...