Nuffield calls pitch for gyms ads
Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Nuffield Health: seeks shop to promote gyms business
The company has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch for the business. It is understood that the brief is initially to promote its gym business.
Nuffield Health has most recently worked with Beta, which was handed its integrated account in October 2011. The brand had also previously worked with Gyro, which sought to reposition Nuffield Health as a one-stop destination for healthcare, fitness and well-being.
Nuffield was created in 1959 as the brand name for Bupa’s nursing homes business. It subsequently expanded into hospitals and eventually into consumer health with gyms. In 2007, Nuffield acquired Cannons Health & Fitness and, in July 2008, rebranded its entire business under the Nuffield Health banner.
The company claims to help more than 300,000 people a year and has more than 200 facilities – comprising hospitals and gyms – in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)