Unipart Group in hunt for ad agency
Unipart Group, the logistics, supply and manufacturing company, has engaged AAR to assist it with its search for an advertising agency.
Unipart Group: wants agency to highlight company's variety of products
Agencies have been approached to pitch for a major brief to promote the breadth of Unipart Group's offering. The group's activities consist of warehousing, manufacturing, replacement parts and rail services for businesses and individual clients.
In October last year, Unipart Automotive appointed Nexus/H to handle its media and creative accounts in its first return to advertising since the 80s.
The agency, which won the account after a competitive pitch, was asked to relaunchthe company's 700-strong network of garages. Nexus/H created a radio, print and online campaign called "you'll find us better" that featured the voices of staff from Unipart Car Care Centres.
Unipart Group was created from the parts operation of British Leyland, and was privatised in 1987.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London