Unipart Group in hunt for ad agency
Unipart Group, the logistics, supply and manufacturing company, has engaged AAR to assist it with its search for an advertising agency.
Unipart Group: wants agency to highlight company's variety of products
Agencies have been approached to pitch for a major brief to promote the breadth of Unipart Group's offering. The group's activities consist of warehousing, manufacturing, replacement parts and rail services for businesses and individual clients.
In October last year, Unipart Automotive appointed Nexus/H to handle its media and creative accounts in its first return to advertising since the 80s.
The agency, which won the account after a competitive pitch, was asked to relaunchthe company's 700-strong network of garages. Nexus/H created a radio, print and online campaign called "you'll find us better" that featured the voices of staff from Unipart Car Care Centres.
Unipart Group was created from the parts operation of British Leyland, and was privatised in 1987.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)