PAA lands brief for Payments Council
The Payments Council, the UK payment services body, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to promote the benefits of switching bank accounts.
Payments Council: wants to promote new account-switching service
PAA was appointed by the Payments Council, whose members include the high-street banks HSBC and Santander, after a competitive pitch. The agency's activity will be supported by its sister Engine shops MHP and Engine Strategy.
Activity will promote the free account-switching service, which will be rolled out in September 2013.
PAA will be responsible for a TV campaign to promote the service. Activity will also include press, radio, social media, direct marketing, PR and corporate communications. There is no incumbent on the account.
A Payments Council spokesman said: "A key challenge for us was to appoint an agency that can clearly and effectively communicate the benefits that the new account-switching service will bring."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)