Creature wins Your Move ad business
Creature London has won the £2 million advertising account for the estate agent Your Move after a competitive pitch.
Your Move: Creature beat Karmarama and M&C Saatchi
The agency defeated Karmarama and M&C Saatchi in a process managed by the pitch consultant Squadron. Creature is set to launch its first work for Your Move in January 2013.
The appointment follows that of MPG Media Contacts to the media planning and buying account.
Your Move claims to be the largest estate agency brand in the UK, with more than 300 branches.
Dan Shute, a managing partner at Creature London, said: "Estate agents are a much-maligned sector; we're relishing the chance to work with the UK's largest to show everyone that reputation isn't always justified."
David Newnes, the managing director of Your Move, added: "We needed an ambitious, smart and creative agency – we found that in Creature London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)