Nike appoints fresh UK chief in restructure
Nike has appointed its marketing director for Northern Europe Nicole Hubbard as its top UK and Ireland marketer.
Nike: marketing restructure
Hubbard replaces Gino Fisanotti in the role with immediate effect.
Hubbard has worked for Nike in the US and Europe, most recently as marketing director for Nike Northern Europe.
Fisanotti became Nike’s marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2009. He is staying with the company, but is moving to the US.
The change is the latest in a number at Nike, which includes the appointment of Burberry's social-media marketing guru Musa Tariq, to take up a similar role at Nike.
Seperately, Ed Elworthy, global director of brand communications and a ten year Nike employee, is taking a sabbatical from Nike. He is expected to return in the spring of 2013.
Elworthy, a former account manager at ad agencies Fallon and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, has been with the company for almost a decade and held several roles including head of brand communications for Nike China and global director of brand communications for Nike football.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)