Nike appoints fresh UK chief in restructure
Nike has appointed its marketing director for Northern Europe Nicole Hubbard as its top UK and Ireland marketer.
Nike: marketing restructure
Hubbard replaces Gino Fisanotti in the role with immediate effect.
Hubbard has worked for Nike in the US and Europe, most recently as marketing director for Nike Northern Europe.
Fisanotti became Nike’s marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2009. He is staying with the company, but is moving to the US.
The change is the latest in a number at Nike, which includes the appointment of Burberry's social-media marketing guru Musa Tariq, to take up a similar role at Nike.
Seperately, Ed Elworthy, global director of brand communications and a ten year Nike employee, is taking a sabbatical from Nike. He is expected to return in the spring of 2013.
Elworthy, a former account manager at ad agencies Fallon and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, has been with the company for almost a decade and held several roles including head of brand communications for Nike China and global director of brand communications for Nike football.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)