Blinkx revamps website for mobile
Video search engine Blinkx has revamped its website to work better on mobile devices and include "pause and pick up" functionality.
Blinkx: launches 'pause and pick up' tool
The "pause and pick up" service lets viewers to watch a video on one device, hit pause and pick it up again at the same point on a different device.
The open beta version of Blinkx.com also includes a feature called MyStream, which is a constantly updated stream of video customised to a user’s social graph and topics of interest.
Brian Mukherjee, CEO of Blinkx, said: "Internet video consumption is growing exponentially. eMarketer forecasts that by 2016 there will be 1.3 billion online video viewers and blinkx is committed to delivering a world-class experience to this audience across all platforms.
"Building on our industry-leading technology, we’ve transformed our flagship consumer product to deliver an elegant, personalized experience that enables users to discover and watch video from any device with a consistent look and functionality."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands