Blinkx revamps website for mobile
Video search engine Blinkx has revamped its website to work better on mobile devices and include "pause and pick up" functionality.
Blinkx: launches 'pause and pick up' tool
The "pause and pick up" service lets viewers to watch a video on one device, hit pause and pick it up again at the same point on a different device.
The open beta version of Blinkx.com also includes a feature called MyStream, which is a constantly updated stream of video customised to a user’s social graph and topics of interest.
Brian Mukherjee, CEO of Blinkx, said: "Internet video consumption is growing exponentially. eMarketer forecasts that by 2016 there will be 1.3 billion online video viewers and blinkx is committed to delivering a world-class experience to this audience across all platforms.
"Building on our industry-leading technology, we’ve transformed our flagship consumer product to deliver an elegant, personalized experience that enables users to discover and watch video from any device with a consistent look and functionality."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)