Blinkx revamps website for mobile
Video search engine Blinkx has revamped its website to work better on mobile devices and include "pause and pick up" functionality.
Blinkx: launches 'pause and pick up' tool
The "pause and pick up" service lets viewers to watch a video on one device, hit pause and pick it up again at the same point on a different device.
The open beta version of Blinkx.com also includes a feature called MyStream, which is a constantly updated stream of video customised to a user’s social graph and topics of interest.
Brian Mukherjee, CEO of Blinkx, said: "Internet video consumption is growing exponentially. eMarketer forecasts that by 2016 there will be 1.3 billion online video viewers and blinkx is committed to delivering a world-class experience to this audience across all platforms.
"Building on our industry-leading technology, we’ve transformed our flagship consumer product to deliver an elegant, personalized experience that enables users to discover and watch video from any device with a consistent look and functionality."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)