Creature and MNC net Mysinglefriend
Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, has appointed Creature London and the media agency MNC ahead of its first TV ad campaign.
Sarah Beeny: Mysinglefriend.com plans TV campaign to recruit more members
The site has previously focused on promoting itself online, but Creature will now develop a TV campaign as part of an integrated drive to attract more members.
MNC will handle the media planning and buying for the TV campaign.
Mysinglefriend.com has previously used the strapline "Matchmaking our fabulous friends" and its marketing has involved banner advertising, social media and a blog hosted on the site.
Dan Shute, the managing partner at Creature, said: "Mysinglefriend is one of the best-known brands in the UK dating market, and one of the few that appreciate that dating, online or offline, is ultimately about people."
Beeny, the presenter of Channel 4's Property Ladder, launched the site in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire