BSkyB, C4, ITV and UKTV debate opportunities around product placement
Experts from BSkyB, Channel 4, ITV and UKTV came together last week to talk about the lessons learned about product placement since it became legal 18-months ago and review some best-in-class examples.
Live Thinkbox debate: What can product placement do for brands?
Watch last week's Thinkbox Closer to Content event on-demand now, which includes debate from: Jason Hughes, head of branded content and product placement at BSkyB; Vicky Kell, sponsorship business manager from Channel 4; Catherine Catton, commissioning editor from UKTV; and Gary Knight, commercial content director from ITV.
At the event, which was hosted by Lindsey Clay, Thinkbox's managing director, brands spoke about their success with product placement.
The line up included: Jon Block, head of commercial innovation, ITV; Phil Cresswell, broadcast activation director, UM London; Paul Evans, head of media, Xbox EMEA; Jason Hughes, head of branded content and product placement, BSkyB; Matthieu Muniz, European marketing manager, Kimberley Clark Europe; and Niall Murdoch, joint managing director, The Outfit UK.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire