Sony Mobile launches Photohopping Instragram app
Sony Mobile has launched the PhotoHopping Instagram app for its Xperia devices, which enables users to create a personalised photo tour, based on their interests.
Photohopping: Instagram app by Sony
The app, created by LBi, is built on to Instragram’s API and allows its users to create music videos using photographs from the app from different cities around the world. The app is free to download.
The videos are set to the Crystal Fighters track 'Follow', which also features in Sony Mobile's advertising campaign.
Users can select a wide range of themes for the video, including football, skateboarding, karaoke, university, zoos, and moustaches. For example, users can create a surfing experience in Rio, or fashion in Milan.
Sony Mobile recently launched a worldwide TV push that introduced the 'One-touch Sharing' campaign.
This week it rolled out the next stage in the campaign, which included DubStep producer Benga doing a remix of the 'Follow' track. It also partnered with Shazam to enable users watching the TV ad to be able to download the track for free if they used the app when viewing it.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...